As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
* Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2015
* Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1996
* Detailed familiarity with South Bay, East County, and Coronado
* Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
Broker Associate, Big Block Realty—La Mesa, CA 2016 – Present
* Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Broker Associate, Keller Williams—La Mesa, CA 2004 – 2016
* Established an active REO business during the real estate market downturn, working with banks to sell foreclosed properties. During that time, I founded a team of experienced real estate agents who continue to work with me today.
REALTOR®, Realty Executives—Chula Vista, CA 1998 – 2004
* Specialized in residential sales in South Bay. Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Real Estate Assistant, Various Brokerages—San Diego, CA 1993 – 1998
* Served as assistant to four different real estate teams over five years. Performed cold calling, marketing, property visits, photography, and a multitude of other duties. Acted as office manager and began training in real estate sales.
Memberships and Designations
* Member, National Association of REALTORS®
* Member, California Association of REALTORS®
* Member, San Diego Association of REALTORS®